Just like your personal health, your business requires regular checkups to ensure it’s operating in optimal condition and facing minimal risks.
Consider the following essential questions:
- Have you held the required annual corporate meeting or prepared an annual resolution?
- Have you updated your Employee Handbook?
- Certain provisions can mitigate business liability.
- Do you have an operating or stockholder agreement?
- Has it been reviewed/updated for recent changes in law?
- Does your business use Employee Agreements?
- When were they last reviewed?
- There have been federal/state law changes concerning non-competes & other restrictive covenants.
- When was the last time your client contracts were reviewed?
Ensure the Longevity of Your Business –Read More